Residents occupy their own apartments and manage their own daily living requirements.
- A minister, missionary, Certified Christian Educator, Certified Musician Associate, Commissioned Lay Pastor, and/or spouse.
- One must have served the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) in a “called” position for 20 years or more to apply for residency at MVGH. Applications may be submitted for review after reaching the age of 62. (please click the link “Eligibility and Admission Criteria“ )
- Qualified applicants are welcome to move on campus at age 65.
How to Apply?
- Contact Monte Vista Grove Homes (MVGH) office at (626) 796-6135 ext 112 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and request an application and service record or click here to view Application
- Complete and return the application along with your service record. Please click here for the Service Record form.
- We will confirm your years of service with the Board of Pensions and submit your application to our Resident Relations Committee and Board of Trustees for approval. We will notify you of the Board’s action.
If you are ready to move within the next couple of years, you will need to start the process soon by planning to visit MVGH and touring available apartments. If you are planning further into the future, we will put you on our waiting list and contact you by mail each year to obtain an update on your retirement plans.
Contact us at (626) 796-6135 ext. 112 or email email@example.com for more information.